WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro
Pro Version Features:
- Supports Custom Post Type
- Auto populates fields from page/ post/ custom post type data (Click on “Auto Fill” Button to auto populate common fields like Title, url, featured image, excerpt, content, url, create & published data etc… )
- Auto populates publisher data fill from settings
- Dynamic Selected Tab (so you know what schema types are active on a page or post)
- Extra Schema added for: 1) Books 2) Courses 3) Job Postings 4) Movies 5) Music 6) Recipes 7) TV Episodes 8) Course 9) QA Page 10) FAQ Page 11) Software App 12) Item list 13) Archive Page 14) TechArticle 15) MedicalWebPage 16) CollectionPage;
- Multiple Schema for a single page (added V 1.1)
- Add Review of each item (V 1.3.0 Google new update)
- Local Businesses
- Blog Postings
WHAT IS STRUCTURED DATA & SCHEMA?Structured data adds context to your website content by way of using a standardized search engine “vocabulary” at Schema.org. When implemented correctly, structured data increases the chances that search engines like Google will show additional information about your content directly in the search engine results pages (aka SERPs) via “rich snippets”. In other words, if you are searching for a WordPress rich snippet plugin, this may be the one you are looking for….
WHAT IS A RICH SNIPPET?Rich snippets are the extra information that you often see right in the search results, such as:
- Star ratings
- Events and event times
- Embedded site search box
DOES STRUCTURED DATA HELP WITH SEO?Absolutely! There is no question that structured data that produces rich snippet “bling” that improves SERP click through rates (CTR). Virtually every search engine expert on the planet will tell you that organic click through rates is a major search engine optimization ranking factor. This, structured data has a very high correlation (ie indirect relationship) with search engine rankings. Is there a direct effect on SEO? Maybe. Recent communication from Google indicates that structured data may become a direct ranking factor in the near future. HOWEVER…as with all things on the Internet, it garbage in, garbage out. Just installing this plugin will not do anything for your website unless you use it correctly, and properly and accurately configure the data.
WHY JSON-LD?In summary, there are three structured data formats:
- MicroData (HTML based)
- RFDa (HTML based)
- JSON-LD (Java Script based)
WE FOLLOW GOOGLE STANDARDSThis plugin is modelled and will be updated according to Google guidelines that you will find here: https://developers.google.com/structured-data/ You can validate structured data on any web page here: https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/
Get Most Advanced Structure Data
Trusted by 40,000+ Users Worldwide, Why Won’t You?
Note: All prices are given in USD exclusive TAX/ VAT. TAX/ VAT will be charged depending on the destination country.